Toronto to Tahiti air

ayrhead

Requested from both TA and O., Simple seating--2 on the side. We are in our 80's and sitting in the middle not being able to move, if you know what I mean. Originally O shows that you get your air information when you make final payment--but no--then they said 75 days out (15 days later). We contacted the airline the very morning we learned the flights, and all seating was booked. Hmmmmmm

I love O, but with Crystal, Silver Sea, and HAL--not a problem. Why them and not O.

Oh well, this is not the place to discuss this I realize. Of course I am not a travel agent, so I fall at the bottom of the list.

Requested from both TA and O., Simple seating--2 on the side. We are in our 80's and sitting in the middle not being able to move, if you know what I mean. Originally O shows that you get your air information when you make final payment--but no--then they said 75 days out (15 days later). We contacted the airline the very morning we learned the flights, and all seating was booked. Hmmmmmm

I love O, but with Crystal, Silver Sea, and HAL--not a problem. Why them and not O.

Oh well, this is not the place to discuss this I realize. Of course I am not a travel agent, so I fall at the bottom of the list.

None of us here are Agents, but regardless of that, I felt terrible about your situation, so I took it upon myself to inquire with Oceania as to what may have "gone wrong".

Naturally, I had no access to your personal information, but I was able to reconfirm that it is STILL Oceania's Policy to purchase (and disburse) airline tickets at Final Payment, if the passenger requests it, but that Oceania is aware that there was a "delay" in purchasing some Airline tickets to the South Pacific and Asia, at approximately the time period that you are discussing.

Given that Oceania is aware that tickets were delayed in being processed, and that it was NOT Oceania policies or interoffice red tape that delayed you,

I hope that you will consider giving them an opportunity to make things better before writing them off.

Send me an email, and I'll put you in contact with somebody who can help. :D

JimandStan, I'm amazed at your concern, and I truly appreciate that someone might be listening.

I am not generally a complainer, but I was so disappointed in all that has gone wrong. Thank you so much for listening and caring. I'm not sure how to e-mail you but my e-mail is eyrfJ at aol dot com.

I have only 14 on O, so I know that I am not at the top of the "pecking order."

JimandStan, I'm amazed at your concern, and I truly appreciate that someone might be listening.

I am not generally a complainer, but I was so disappointed in all that has gone wrong. Thank you so much for listening and caring. I'm not sure how to e-mail you but my e-mail is eyrfJ at aol dot com.

I have only 14 on O, so I know that I am not at the top of the "pecking order."

Thank you for being so kind, but it is our pleasure to help if the opportunity is there.

The easiest way to contact us is to click where it says "contact Jim and Stan" just below our signature, but in the meantime I have sent you a message.

I want to make sure that I'm corresponding with the right person FIRST ;)

Lots of information and thank you but the orginal was hoping someone could tell me what their flights in January were from Toronto. With that said Stan has my interest about the statement once paid in full O releases the flight times. I have paid in full and still told not until 75 days out?

I think the flights in January should mirror April. If I see what journey O has in mind for us then deviation maybe required.

Thanks.....Bob

Lots of information and thank you but the orginal was hoping someone could tell me what their flights in January were from Toronto. With that said Stan has my interest about the statement once paid in full O releases the flight times. I have paid in full and still told not until 75 days out?

I think the flights in January should mirror April. If I see what journey O has in mind for us then deviation maybe required.

Thanks.....Bob

Believe the release of flight times applies to deviations and not simply taking O air thus the 75 day time does apply for you.

This is why many of us highly recommend deviating at the earliest possible moment to be sure you have the flights you want. Also, while it is possible that January flights will mirror April, it is also possible that they won't since airlines often change schedules and there usually are differences between winter and spring flight schedules.

Also, O has been increasing the deviation prices fairly often recently so waiting could cause your deviation price to increase negating savings.

Recommend you contact your TA immediately to initiate deviation discussions. No cost, no risk since you pay nothing until you and O agree on your flights and costs.

Archived