Surprise Spa Treatment Question

Cruzlover7

Never booked a spa treatment on line before, and would like to surprise my mom with one during our cruise. Will she be able to see this if she logs into our trip info on Carnival? Usually when I purchase drink tickets or cakes it is not listed, but not sure about the spa deal. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks in advance!!

I always surprise my wife with a spa treatment, but wait until I am onboard to make the arrangements.

If you visit the spa and decide which package you would like to purchase as a gift, they will create an invitation. Sometimes they print out a "gift certificate" and sometimes they handwrite a note for me and have it delivered to her in the state room.

The other benefit is you can take advantage of the "sales" that are occasionally offered onboard. I have never had a problem with not being able to get a convenient time even on non-port days.

Sorry I do not have an exact answer to your questions, but thought you might have some interest in the way it is has worked so well for me.

It really makes it like a special gift and adds to the surprise.

The downside is now the surprise is expected - she just does not know when.

Will she be able to see this if she logs into our trip info on Carnival? Usually when I purchase drink tickets or cakes it is not listed, but not sure about the spa deal. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks in advance!!

Yes. I booked a surprise massage for my husband a couple of years ago, but I'm the one who manages our online booking. It will show up under "My Orders" on the Cruise Manager page.

I always surprise my wife with a spa treatment, but wait until I am onboard to make the arrangements.

If you visit the spa and decide which package you would like to purchase as a gift, they will create an invitation. Sometimes they print out a "gift certificate" and sometimes they handwrite a note for me and have it delivered to her in the state room.

The other benefit is you can take advantage of the "sales" that are occasionally offered onboard. I have never had a problem with not being able to get a convenient time even on non-port days.

Sorry I do not have an exact answer to your questions, but thought you might have some interest in the way it is has worked so well for me.

It really makes it like a special gift and adds to the surprise.

The downside is now the surprise is expected - she just does not know when.

Thanks for the insight! I was thinking that on the last sea day they have really good specials at the spa. It's also good to know they will send a note or invite, that will work too.

Yes. I booked a surprise massage for my husband a couple of years ago, but I'm the one who manages our online booking. It will show up under "My Orders" on the Cruise Manager page.

Thank you for the reply. I think I'll wait until on board, as she will see it on the cruise manager page. :cool:

Archived