WOOOHOOOO! Got our tickets yesterday!

vital1

Finally got our tickets! We sail July 2nd on Sensation out of New Orleans! As far as I can tell we'll be alone. No one else has answered roll call or anything! I wonder if they'll give me a discount at the spa since we'll be the only one's on the ship:D .

We received our docs yesterday, too! Now I feel like it's really going to happen! We are also sailing the SENSATIION but we're on the 6/27 sailing out of NO. Our First cruise.....we are SO excited! We'll be spending 2 pre-cruise days in NO - our very favorite city!

Here's to a great cruise! I've heard many great things about the Sensation (and ignored the things that aren't so great!). Enjoy....we'll have to "compare notes" after it's all over!:)

LOL tjohn! you're probably right:rolleyes: . I've started scanning the sales papers for sunscreen on sale to make up for my massage cost!

firstcruiser, save some coors light for me!:D Have fun in New Orleans, just don't be too hung over and miss the ship! We are driving in that day, maybe we will see you when you get off since it still looks like we will be the only ones in line!:)

I think it's weird but I think most people take the 7 day cruise that time of year. I've been on 3 cruises at this exact time and they were all 7 days. I'm not really too concerned. I'm just going to go with the flow and enjoy myself. The only reason we are on this particular cruise is because Ivan really messed up Gulf Shores, AL and that is where we usually go for our summer vacation. My son wanted to go on the "big boat" so he could swim with the dolphins. I didn't think he'd last for a 7 day as he wanted to go home after 4-5 days on his last cruise so we took the 5 day. I know you will have a great time no matter who shows up! Just get the special bon voyage drink or 3:D and toast the mainland away and enjoy the cruise!

Thanks, Vital ! Just wish I could hear more about our ship. I've searched but can't find many recent reviews. Oh well...

I'll watch for you when we get back to NO. We'll be the ones with the big frowns watching all of you with the big smiles on your faces get on the ship! Let's hope weather is perfect for BOTH cruises! Have a great time! Don't worry....we'll try to save a little "refreshments" on board for you!:)

Finally got our tickets! We sail July 2nd on Sensation out of New Orleans! As far as I can tell we'll be alone. No one else has answered roll call or anything! I wonder if they'll give me a discount at the spa since we'll be the only one's on the ship:D .

congrats, last year we barely got out tickets like 2 or 3 days before. we sail july 10th and i hope to get our tickets soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Could you guys please post a new review when you get back. We will be on her in September and would love to hear anything about the trip the ports anything. Its our first cruise and nobody has answered our roll calls either. Anyway please post a review.

Archived