2013 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

davesgirl51

Bumping Up my question as to who knows the Identity of the Pearl Officers and Crew!!!

I know many have changed since this last post by gys.

Pearl Repo 4-21-13 Any Recent Updates from Recent Pearl Cruisers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gys viewpost.gif

Just off the Pearl Pacific Repo Cruise:

Captain : Carl Gunnar Hammerin

Staff Captain : Mattias Andersson

Hotel Director : Prem Kainikkara

Concierge : Anoop Bhanu

Asst. Concierge: Jatin Vyas

Cruise Director : Pedro Serra

Chief Engineer : Oeystein Undrum

Security Chief: Jon Coxon

Housekeeping: Patrycja Kosla

Food & Beverage : Tony Rosa

Restaurant Manager : Lulian Grumeza

Beverage Manager : Gianini Butiseaca

Group Services Coordinator : Elwynn Ocampo

Guest Services Manager : Al Almazan

Cruise Consultant : Jorge Zubizar

Executive Chef : Errol Brissett

Butler:

Roshon Sobron

Peter D'Silva (Courtyard)

I haven't seen any recent posting regarding the April 21, 2013 PEARL Repo Officers & Crew. I would appreciate hearing from any recent Pearl Cruisers. Thank You in Advance!:D

Glad to see the New 2013 Thread Here!

Ruth & (DH)Bill

New Concierge on the Gem...

Kadek Astawa, replacing Florrentina as of March 22, 2013

Ohhhh good to know as I will be on the Gem in May. Any one have reviews/experiences with him? (I will search of course, but thought I'd ask too.)

Interesting (I searched). Looks like he has previously been a bartender and butler. Good for him. I hope he enjoys his new position.

Edited by FLgirlCruises

Ohhhh good to know as I will be on the Gem in May. Any one have reviews/experiences with him? (I will search of course, but thought I'd ask too.)

Interesting (I searched). Looks like he has previously been a bartender and butler. Good for him. I hope he enjoys his new position.

Would also love to hear ....though ..not sure he will be onboard..as we sail in October....:confused: (forgot how long contracts are for.._)

Quick question....what do you use the HD for? If you used them, how did they help?

The HD is the BOSS! (right there under the Captain;) who is the BIG Boss)....Many CC members have said that when there is a problem that cannot be resolved first by going thru proper channels /up the ladder in any particiular department--then the HD can be contacted and may be of assistance..

I have found that the best HD's set the tone for the ship...!!!! and that is why NCL is so good....;)

His nickname is Special K. He was an excellent Butler, usually worked for the Haven Suite guests but once in a while took on a lower suite. We had him last 2 times on the Gem as our Butler (once in OS and once in PH), he really treated his guests like they were royalty.

His nickname is Special K. He was an excellent Butler, usually worked for the Haven Suite guests but once in a while took on a lower suite. We had him last 2 times on the Gem as our Butler (once in OS and once in PH), he really treated his guests like they were royalty.

Thanks! I will look forward to meeting him.

We were with Florentina last week, I believe it is for more than a year. I beleive she is ready to retire from NCL and raise her 2 beautiful boys.

It was my understanding that Florentina was taking time off to complete her Hotel Management Degree and spend time with her family. Best wishes to her in both endeavors.