Bird Rock Beach - all inclusive

laura6769

Hello,

I just contact Bird Rock Beach looking for an all inclusive day pass for somewhere on St. Kitts. This was their response if it interests anyone.

" We do have all inclusive plan. It only US$91.50 per person all taxes inclusive per day.

(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, local beer, soft drinks, house spirits and wines by the glass.)

(Excluding fine wines, cocktails, champagne and bottled water)

Please send me your info as to date and time and how many persons with credit card info to confirm and with payment of 25% deposit I will comp your pick up and drop off to port zante."

Sad cocktails aren't included... does anyone know how this price is compared to any other all inclusive day passes at other resorts on other islands?

Any other all inclusive options in St. Kitts I should compare to?

Thanks!

Hello,

I just contact Bird Rock Beach looking for an all inclusive day pass for somewhere on St. Kitts. This was their response if it interests anyone.

" We do have all inclusive plan. It only US$91.50 per person all taxes inclusive per day.

(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, local beer, soft drinks, house spirits and wines by the glass.)

(Excluding fine wines, cocktails, champagne and bottled water)

Please send me your info as to date and time and how many persons with credit card info to confirm and with payment of 25% deposit I will comp your pick up and drop off to port zante."

Sad cocktails aren't included... does anyone know how this price is compared to any other all inclusive day passes at other resorts on other islands?

Any other all inclusive options in St. Kitts I should compare to?

Thanks!

I've been to Bird Rock Beach Hotel and honestly I wouldn't pay $91 to stay there for the day all-inclusive. You could go to a much nicer beach and buy your own lunch and beers for less than $91. I'm very easy to please and I'm not saying you shouldn't go there but it's not worth $91. The beach is very small and if you go out to snorkel a few times there's nothing else to do but drink beer. ha ha. A couple hours and I was ready to get going and do more exploring.

They are very secluded if that's important to you, and their snorkel area is blocked from the big waves nicely but other than that, there is nothing special about the place. Here are some photos.....

MomsCamera097.jpg

MomsCamera088.jpg

MomsCamera089.jpg

Archived