Breeze how bad vibration aft cabins

lilkrz

I've booked an Oceanview cabin 2495 which is off the back of the ship. I'm now wondering how bad the vibration is going to be. Can anyone tell me who's done a cabin in this area what they experienced. It's a B2B cruise so really need to know if I should change my location. Thanks

I've booked an Oceanview cabin 2495 which is off the back of the ship. I'm now wondering how bad the vibration is going to be. Can anyone tell me who's done a cabin in this area what they experienced. It's a B2B cruise so really need to know if I should change my location. Thanks

I was just up the hall from you and we didn't notice anything by way of noise or vibration at all.

We have not been on the Breeze, but we have been in the "corner" cabin on the Main Deck (Deck 2) on Victory.... the only "noise" we heard was the groaning of the rudder from time to time, as we approached the ports... no other noise at any other times that we can remember.... The "corner" rooms are a bit bigger due to the layout of the ship's architecture, so that was nice.

We liked it so much (having the bigger room) that we have booked another on Freedom for next April!!!

If the noise IS bothersome, go to guest services and demand an OBC for having to put up with the noise... might work, might not... It would have to be REALLY bad for me to do that though... especially since I have booked us into another room just like it.

Thanks everyone for all the feed back.

I assumed that when they are using the thrusters to maneuver the ship when docking it would be noticable. I always bring ear plugs in case of an unusual noises which happens occasionally depending on the winds at night to sleep.

What made me wonder about the vibration was when we were on the Pride this month on deck three all the way to the back the vibration was really bad some nights at dinner so I wondered was it just as bad in a cabin just below the dining room.

Archived