Drawer Space in Mini Suites

atdahop

The mini suites on the Grand Class have several shelves in the closet/safe area. Actual drawer space is limited to a few in the dressing table and the nite stands.

On the Sun Class, the mini suites have a set of drawers in the AC's that are also under the small closet/safe area and another set of larger drawers inside the walk in closet. Also there are smaller drawers by the dressing table and again in the nitestands.

Thank you.... we are switching back to Princess after many years with Royal Caribbean and even though Royal's cabins are smaller in square feet they are better appointed...lots of cubbie holes.....

Oh, if you are looking for cubbys in the minis and not just drawers, there are tons. On the Grand Class you have two TV's (one for the sitting area and one for the sleeping area). Under the TV's there is a marble type double bar and shelves under the one in the sitting area. Holds tons of stuff, our snorkeling gear and beach bags, gifts, there is room for all sorts of things on them. Plus there is a shelf above the closet area too. So, if it is just places to put things you are looking for, on the Grand Class ships you won't have any problems at all. I am a very heavy packer and have stored enough in a Grand Class mini suite for a 25 day cruise before (Star Princess, LA to Sydney) and still had room to spare. Also on the Grand Class there is a shelf in the bathroom under the sink, plus shelves built into the walls on the side.

The newer Princess ships have tons more storage in the minis then they used to. They just don't come in form of drawer space.

So, I don't think you will have any problems.

Toto is correct. I tend to pack everything but the kitchen sink. If it would fit, I'd probably take it! Had a mini on the Star and had plenty of room to store items. They just don't have regular type dresser drawers anywhere. The drawers in the night stands and desk really helped with the storage space. You can get a lot on the shelves in the closet where the safe is and the shelves under both TV's. Having the open shelf under the bathroom sink/counter was great! You shouldn't have any problem with storage space.

Diane

Archived