Is it TOO early to book the Liberty for 2007

KruznKel

I was just searching around and was looking at the Liberty would love to sail her.. seems that she is back this way for 2007,, I am sure she will sell out fast .. best time to book is when?... Any CC's going to get a group going for this ship in 2007? If so I may wait to book...

Is booking available for 2007 yet?? I think they are booking through October 2006... The Liberty will return to her schedule in November when returning to Europe... just keep your eye on the site for when they open up bookings...

LOL I so want to book it but I havent had my 1st cruise yet ....I guess its just a deposit and is refundable... What a difference in pricing tho for the cabins.. The 9A is higher then what I am paying for a CAT11 on the Victory...

The Liberty pricing is going to be higher... brand spanking new ship. The 9A Wraparounds are pricey anyways, because of the huge balcony.... I would love one of those, but for me, and as little time as I spend on the balcony, it's not worth the difference for me... but one of these days I'll get one!!!

LOL ya I am still debating what to do.. think I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow.. if I want to commit to more money after the 1st cruise.. I want to wait until after my first cruise but I do think that it will be too late to get what I want.. decisions decisions!!!

Archived