KETCHIKAN: Tatoosh kyak trip reviews? kyak ketchikan vs haines

flybutter

hi all- just wondering what people thought of this trip. i tried to do the highly recommended independent trip with southeast tours to orcas cove and it was booked. trying to decide if i should maybe just try for kyaking in haines and maybe do the misty fjords trip in ketchikan. any input is appreciated.

hi all- just wondering what people thought of this trip. i tried to do the highly recommended independent trip with southeast tours to orcas cove and it was booked. trying to decide if i should maybe just try for kyaking in haines and maybe do the misty fjords trip in ketchikan. any input is appreciated.

I just did the Orcas Cove while I was there last week.. I dont recommend it.. It was adventureous but the last thing we did was kayak... Check out my review..

I just returned from the Inside Passage cruise last week. I highly recommend the Southeast Kayak trip in Ketchikan. We spent almost the entire time kayaking around the protected islands so perhaps we had a different guide. I would NOT book any adventure trips through the cruiseline as they probably will cancel especially if you are on Holland America. I made that mistake with the Haines kayak trip and it was cancelled due to low registration. This is a problem on ships with age 50+ who want to spend their entire time in port shopping instead of active sports so book your own trip.

I just returned from the May 18 Inside Passage Glacier Bay cruise. You can read my review at this site. There is an Alaska section, Vancouver section and whale watch/Vancouver section. I enjoyed the cruise and had a great time however being a single person under age 55, I doubt I would do a cruise like this again.

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/43ec4/4f9/

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/43ec4/dc80f/

Archived