The Dreams Have Started....

mation101

We are just over 30 days til our Adventure B2B, and the dreams have started.

I have cruise related dreams quite often but the ones right before a trip are almost nightmarish.

Last night in two separate dreams, I was rushing at the last minute to get packed and missed my flight both times.

Now this would NEVER happen as I start packing weeks before and by the night before the cases are closed and in the foyer ready to go.

I also get to the airport 3-4 hours before flight time, I would rather sit in the bar with a beer for two hours than on the fwy in traffic.

So these dreams leave me edgy and sleepy the next day.

Does anyone else want to share their pre cruise dreams

I do! It is amazing how bad the dreams get the closer you get to the cruise. I sometime wake up in a panic thinking that we missed our alarms and then after checking the calender realize we still have x amount of days before we even leave.

Good to know I am not the only one freaking out before vacation. I am usually set to go with everything by the back door a week before we need to go, :) still never sets my mind at ease when I go to sleep.

I hope you have a great B2B trip and wishing you pleasant dreams until then!

Amanda

We are just over 30 days til our Adventure B2B, and the dreams have started.

I have cruise related dreams quite often but the ones right before a trip are almost nightmarish.

Last night in two separate dreams, I was rushing at the last minute to get packed and missed my flight both times.

Now this would NEVER happen as I start packing weeks before and by the night before the cases are closed and in the foyer ready to go.

I also get to the airport 3-4 hours before flight time, I would rather sit in the bar with a beer for two hours than on the fwy in traffic.

So these dreams leave me edgy and sleepy the next day.

Does anyone else want to share their pre cruise dreams

I always seem to have dreams that we are halfway through the cruise and that we didn't have any fun or things were just very disappointing. Luckily these dreams don't come true!

Archived