Need ideas for a surprise onboard Silho...

Realblonde474

We took this exact cruise two years on the Solstice and loved. We booked this cruise (Feb 2013 7 day of Ft. Lauderdale) for the entire family and everyone bailed except for us.

Long story, short...I want to do something special for my sweetie while aboard this trip.

I love the speciality restaurants and we will probably book one or more of those as we get closer BUT are there any other special surprise things that I can do for him? Private tours? ETC?

Many, many thanks!

Donna

We took this exact cruise two years on the Solstice and loved. We booked this cruise (Feb 2013 7 day of Ft. Lauderdale) for the entire family and everyone bailed except for us.

Long story, short...I want to do something special for my sweetie while aboard this trip.

I love the speciality restaurants and we will probably book one or more of those as we get closer BUT are there any other special surprise things that I can do for him? Private tours? ETC?

Many, many thanks!

Donna

Would definitely do Qsine with the family. Since that wasn't on Solstice that would be something unique and different. Enjoy.

You could order something to be delivered to the cabin upon embarkation - or something to be delivered some night like choc covered strawberries or something...

You could also book spa treatments or something if your honey is into that kinda stuff (massage maybe?).

So many options! :-)

The choc covered strawberries are nice. Some friends of ours (also on board) sent them to us for our anniversary. When the room steward brought them, we sent them back because we didn't know they were a gift -- said we hadn't requested them. The steward told us they had been sent to us as a gift. Our friends came to the cabin later and shared wine (which we had brought on board with us) and strawberries with us.

There's a section on the X board (I mean the cruise line's website) that has a lot of gifts listed that you can order ahead. You might find something there that would be a nice treat. Flowers, maybe? I've had no experience with any of those. But if your DH enjoys spa treatments, that would be a nice surprise for him. Of course, a couples spa treatment would be for both of you.... :rolleyes:

S

Archived