Shogun on TV Talking about Princess

Shogun

So nice to put a face with your posts. I often read your posts and wondered why your screen name is Shogun. Now I know. Same for me, Sasha is my dog. I remember reading about your surprise wedding vow renewal with Generoso, he is a favorite of many who have cruised with him. Hope to meet the two of you some day. Are you doing the TA on the Royal in 2013? If so, we look forward to meeting you then.

Hello sasha's mom

We are on the Royal TA next year,see you then, the pic of the dog used as my avatar is Saska, Shogun is my screen name as both dogs died unexpected lay a few years ago, this way both live on,

and now we have puppy Shogun

yours Shogun

Hello sasha's mom

We are on the Royal TA next year,see you then, the pic of the dog used as my avatar is Saska, Shogun is my screen name as both dogs died unexpected lay a few years ago, this way both live on,

yours Shogun

So how is puppy Shogun coming along; how old is he now? Is he still considered a puppy?

Hi Treven

Long time no hear, he is now three, we have snow and ice and is very happy,

is nothing like my other two sams, he is a very strong willed Alpha male you tell him to sit, and does straight away but gives up a bit of back chat as he hates being told what to do,

yours Shogun

Hello sasha's mom

yours Shogun

Very sad times for all of us when we lost your beautiful dogs!

I loved the video, thank you for sharing it with us.......such a handsome guy!

I look forward to meeting you and your lovely bride one day.

I had so much fun watching your interview, seeing pictures of Commodore Romano, and hearing Generso's voice. The time just flew by. It was an extremely pleasant interlude. I, as many others feel also, hope to meet you one day. DH and I have completed 21 cruises, 13 with Princess. We are committed to this particular cruise line because we enjoy the amibiance, the service, the friendly crew, and, of course, the itineraries. I hope you get your wish and get to tour Alaska. I would only suggest that you do the land tour associated with the cruise. We have done two so far and have found them to be utterly fantastic.

Thanks for posting your interview Shogun, from one Greenokian to another. I emigrated to Australia in 1951. My dream cruise is one that sails up the Clyde, berths in Greenock and I can spend the day with a few relatives. I hope it eventuates and that you and DW make it to Alaska..breahtaking scenery.

Jim

Thank you for letting us know you a little bit more and meet your DW. Nice to hear the voice of someone who gave me great advice as I was learning ( still am ) about cruising.

If you DW has advice about packing etc for ladies, I would surely like to learn from her.

Best regards and happy cruising.

Great interview. I am going on my first extended cruise next spring and really dread leaving my fur baby. Did you have a house sitter? Did they resume their routines when you came home without a problem? It is the only cloud hanging over my head. I've never left him for longer than a few days and he stayed at our house. This time he is going to my BIL's. Not sure how he will react.

Archived