Carnival Victory Preimum Balcony vs Regular Balcony?

LetsMakeWaves55

If this is one the the L-shaped rooms with the double long balcony, I personally LOVED the layout of the room! However, I was deck 6 and and was kept awake a little from the club below. If there's one available on 7, I'd go with that one!

It is the L-Shaped room, #6459 I believe to be exact. Funny though, I did the 24hour hold on the room until I can call and book after work, I checked to see if any on deck 7 were open and now a premium balcony is an extra $50 pp/per day! I did the hold about an hour or 2 ago and now they changed it?? I hope I still get the rate I originally saw and did the hold on.

It is the L-Shaped room, #6459 I believe to be exact. Funny though, I did the 24hour hold on the room until I can call and book after work, I checked to see if any on deck 7 were open and now a premium balcony is an extra $50 pp/per day! I did the hold about an hour or 2 ago and now they changed it?? I hope I still get the rate I originally saw and did the hold on.

The higher up the deck, the more it is. Is your original one still the same price?

Booking the 8/19 sailing on the Victory, the premium balcony is the same price as the standard balcony. Just wondering if anyone has had one of these before? I selected the balcony room by the stairs, looks like it'd be a different layout and bigger balcony? Just curious! :D

I had the l-shaped premium once it was totally awesome I would definanitely take it and for the same price lucky you. the room was huge compared to regular rooms. And the balcony was very very nice.

Archived