excursion reservation after cruise docs

Megan07

Hello! I'm printing off my papers as I leave for my first ever cruise this weekend! I made a reservation for an excursion (labadee zipline) after my edocs were issued. I went back into my cruise documentation, and it didn't update it my cruise docs. Will I get something in my stateroom reminding me of my excursions (booked with royal) or what should I do?

Thanks!

Hello! I'm printing off my papers as I leave for my first ever cruise this weekend! I made a reservation for an excursion (labadee zipline) after my edocs were issued. I went back into my cruise documentation, and it didn't update it my cruise docs. Will I get something in my stateroom reminding me of my excursions (booked with royal) or what should I do?

Thanks!

I know in the past when we have done this, they will be delivered to the stateroom, usually on the first day. I would keep my confirmation page from the website...just in case!

Great. Thanks!

I went back to my pre-cruise planner and printed it off.

When we go to Georgetown, Grand Cayman we tender. I have a 10am excursion booked thru Royal, will I get a priority tender?

When we were in G.C. this past April, we were asked to meet in a lounge at a certain time and they took us down as a group so we could get on a tender to get ashore. This was on the Freedom. I am not sure if all tours work the same way, but that is what was done on ours. We did the Turtle Farm and Sting Ray City combo tour. We were ashore in plenty of time. Have a great time. We love Grand Cayman!

Archived