Voyager of the Seas Reviews from a Brit Perspective

P&OMAN

Surprised that they held The Quest in Studio B, I, like you Robin would have thought Cleopatra's to be perfect for that. Also Cleopatra's location means people wander in from the Royal Promenade to join in. Studio B is a bit out of the way for something like The Quest which needs audience participation.

Jilly:)

Given the number of people who have to be gluten free I don't think its unreasonable for the person serving to know whether there was flour in the dessert. I wasn't concerned about how much - I would make my own judgement on that, but if I was told that a dessert was flour free I would expect it to be. In that first week the information was inaccurate. I gave up asking so don't know if the information improved but there was anecdotal evidence from others that it did.

I know how you feel Aussienana.I am vegetararian and quite often I find myself looking at a dish and wondering if there is meat in there and I have to watch out if there is gelatin in the desserts.

I recently returned from a holiday in India and they have a great system over there where a green sticker is used to show that the food is vegetarian.Restaurants used this system if we were eating buffet and I noticed packaged foods and even my can of coke had the green sticker.I wish the cruise lines would introduce this and it could be used for gluten free foods as well using a different colour code.Just a thought.

Regards Elaine.

Archived