To try and brighten up the forum

well it is nearly Christmas :) so let us have your early greetings on the Thomson forum

yours Fraser

Ooops, apologies. I must attempt to move my life on and not become even more bitter and twisted

i do have the sprouts to look forward to :D

Of course you can Stevie and killing two birds with one stone (Help Dave to look forward )

Here goes ;)....

Happy Christmas ! (Hope the sprouts are cooked )

Happy Boxing Day

Happy New Year

Happy Burns Night

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Mothers /Fathers Day

Happy St Jud/Pat/Andy or Davids Day fireworks-red.gif

Happy Easter

Happy (All) Bank Holidays

Happy Halloween

Happy Birthday to you ! or anyone you know who's having one .

And Happy Cruising of Course ! fireworks-red.gif

Not forgeting happy viewing on Christmas day for Stevie ,as the DR is on !

If I have missed anyones greeting ,I'm sorry please add to this list :)

Straight from my 'How To Enjoy Christmas for Dummies' book

Apparently? The secrets are:

Volunteer at the local scout hut (child labour factory) to make painted paper chains cunningly disguised as a fun art project

Travel miles to some forest somewhere? buy an 8ft tree, strap it to the roof of your car with a couple of pairs of tights, get it home without it obscuring the windscreen of you and the car behind, and then somehow get it up the steps, thru the front door, around the corner into the sitting room where it will proceed to die?

That you should play monopoly right after a heavy dinner of sprouts...or better still, have a sing-along with granddad playing the spoons:eek:

On Boxing day after the arguments have subsided....go for a family walk in the mud...or snow if you are lucky....don’t forget to wear that jumper that your old Auntie knitted you!....do not give it back to her the following year:o

Did someone mention sprouts??:cool::cool:

Straight from my 'How To Enjoy Christmas for Dummies' book

Apparently? The secrets are:

Volunteer at the local scout hut (child labour factory) to make painted paper chains cunningly disguised as a fun art project

Travel miles to some forest somewhere? buy an 8ft tree, strap it to the roof of your car with a couple of pairs of tights, get it home without it obscuring the windscreen of you and the car behind, and then somehow get it up the steps, thru the front door, around the corner into the sitting room where it will proceed to die?

That you should play monopoly right after a heavy dinner of sprouts...or better still, have a sing-along with granddad playing the spoons:eek:

On Boxing day after the arguments have subsided....go for a family walk in the mud...or snow if you are lucky....don’t forget to wear that jumper that your old Auntie knitted you!....do not give it back to her the following year:o

Ok I give up ,it was going to be a surprise ,saving it until Christmas for you .

Hope you enjoy your recommended read for Boxing day ;)

46435d_jpg_size-285_maxheight-285_square-true.jpg

Archived