Bed Location on Connie

lovestx

I know....ridiculous question....but I am wondering if the beds on Connie alternate between close to the bathroom and close to the balcony like they do in AQ on Equinox? Am about to finalize our cruise details and want to be sure that my husband and I and our kids have assigned ourselves to the right configuring before ordering luggage tags, etc.

I know....ridiculous question....but I am wondering if the beds on Connie alternate between close to the bathroom and close to the balcony like they do in AQ on Equinox? Am about to finalize our cruise details and want to be sure that my husband and I and our kids have assigned ourselves to the right configuring before ordering luggage tags, etc.

Hi Lovestx,

The alternating bed configuration is not applicable to the M-Class ships. They are pretty much all in the same location. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Lovestx,

The alternating bed configuration is not applicable to the M-Class ships. They are pretty much all in the same location. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Andy,

As we are considering the Millie next year and only have been on S class ships so far, can you tell us which location this would be, i.e. closer to balcony or bathroom ?

Thanks,

Archived