LIve from the Breeze

Cruizinman

Heres a picture of the" Rap club" and you can see the exit.

This club in the past would be a top forty / disco, but all they played there is " RAP " well thats all i heard :cool:. BreezeDec2194_zps1eb4de23.jpg

BreezeDec2199_zps80c61c91.jpg

BreezeDec2200_zps75a5929f.jpg

Yes without a doubt it was all hardcore Rap after about an hour of opening. :mad::mad:

Bad parenting comes in all forms, incomes, nationalities etc. It DOES NOT come from parents just taking kids out of school for a family vacation. If you dont want to vacation with children around-why dont YOU spend extra money to vacation at an ADULTS ONLY venue?? Dont have the nerve to tell me when I can take MY kids on vacation--Believe me, they would never be a bother to you or anyone around you!!!

For the umpteenth time.....as long as your children are well behaved, I have no problems with them....it's the ones that run rampant that I have a problem with. And those are the ones that come from bad parenting, cut and dry. And I have vacationed at adults only all inclusives in the past and they are fantastic. Unfortunately there is no such thing as an adults only cruise, and even when cruising during times of the year when children should be in school, there are still kids present on the ship. If those children were reared by well meaning parents and they have a solid foundation, then everyones vacation is OK. But, there are some parents that let little Johnnie and Mary do their own thing and sometimes this new found freedom can be a bit overwhelming for their little minds to handle and things get out of hand. This is the behavior on board ships that I despise.

As a teacher, I will tell you that no matter how intelligent your kids are, it is truly hard to catch students up after missing a week.

You are preaching to the choir with me......I was raised by a teacher and there is no way that my parents would ever take me out of school for a weeks vacation.

Believe me, they would never be a bother to you or anyone around you!!!

I will be on the Breeze 1/13/13

Well, maybe I will be able to find out for myself if your 7 year old is well behaved. Come on over to the roll call and introduce yourself, or better yet, do it in person at the Meet n Greet at the Red Frog Pub.

Well, maybe I will be able to find out for myself if your 7 year old is well behaved. Come on over to the roll call and introduce yourself, or better yet, do it in person at the Meet n Greet at the Red Frog Pub.

I will check out the roll call. I have never done one of those before, so we will see how well behaved you all are :):)

OK people now here comes the shocker ! Carnival went all out with Serenity on the Breeze, looks nice but its just to small for that size ship.

Hello ! TOOOO many people ! And some parents used Cabana chairs for the children to take naps in. The sign states " Guest 21 and over " .

It was packed with people each and every time i looked for a spot.

BreezeDec2887_zpsdcae46c8.jpg

The few that were turned around bk words i thought were free ,nope just kids in there asleep . And quote , Sir my kids in there asleep ,it's in use !

BreezeDec2896_zpsa2acabba.jpg

BreezeDec2890_zpsb8407ded.jpg

BreezeDec2889_zpse8ed417f.jpg

If i did find a seat someone had already tossed an item there to save it.

Im talking 8 -ish in the AM. So if your wanting one i would say arrive around 6 -ish. There full at all times. And No i would not ask staff to remove a sleeping child, just not me .

Well thats my review, there's several others doing reviews and there all interesting to read. These are my opinions and i'm sure yours will vary.

Happy Cruising.....

Strange things happen on this cruise that i have never witiness before ,thats for sure. Crew members actually frowning at customers instead of a friendly smile. Two crew members actually started fighting on lido,don't know that was all about. :eek: But it's a sure sign of stress.

You could tell there was a strain on staff members and it showed.

Clean tables were hard to find at times and staff was slow to respond to clean said tables.

Mongolian Wok was a nightmare, there were only twelve prople in front of me when i joined the line , 45 minutes later i was fifth in line.

Seems there were there or four Asians in line filling several bowls and handing them to their families sitting at a near by table. Heald up the line to no limits. . I have noticed this type of behavior on a few Carnival ships ? Seems to be a problem Carnival needs to address , it's already out of hand.

Perhaps limit the bowls one per trip :rolleyes:.

Oh the 29 dollar internet service that i stated was a fair price , mid week it would kick me off and ask to log bk in so often i just gave up on it .

What was that stuff :eek: there serving for breakfast, calling it eggs ?

Never tasted any thing like that in my life. Gave me more reason to stand in the omelette line requesting real eggs.

More random thoughs are the cheese on the pizza has changed, its now becomes a plaid tasteless pizzia. Come on Carnival whats with the cuts ? :(.

The Italian restaurant was outstanding and well kept. The food was great untill i tried the red clam sause :eek: . Gave me reasons not to return .

More random thoughts will follow, as i reflect bk on this cruise.

Just out of curiosity, what did you like about your cruise? I don't know if I am just unobservant, of oblivous, but I have never noticed on any of my cruises all the bad things you have! Sorry you had such a terrible time!:eek:

Pat

Just out of curiosity, what did you like about your cruise? I don't know if I am just unobservant, of oblivous, but I have never noticed on any of my cruises all the bad things you have! Sorry you had such a terrible time!:eek:

Pat

Pat i enjoyed the ship, the look , the way she handles the C .

The Breeze of the wind blowing in my face, when not filled with smoke ;).

Shes a beautiful ship, packed like a sardine.

Never said i had a bad time, not one of my best .

I don't think i would cruise her again though , the larger ships have become more of a monopoly of what cruising is all about to me.

There is something a miss when it comes to a cruise co caring about revenue over customer satisfaction.

I don't think this is rap?

Nope that is not rap that is Whitney Houston. Rap Central starts around 1 hour after opening. :eek:

Oh my I too danced in that cage I hope I don't end on Youtube. I thought what happens on a cruise ship stays on a cruise ship..(or does that just apply to Vegas) ..:eek::p:D:D

BTW you took some nice pictures!

How about them eggs in the Buffet? LOL The crew working the Lido always looked miserable. We used to call them "the walking Dead" Never saw any of them crack not one smile ever.

The deck parties were alot of fun though.....

Nope that is not rap that is Whitney Houston. Rap Central starts around 1 hour after opening. :eek:

Oh my I too danced in that cage I hope I don't end on Youtube. I thought what happens on a cruise ship stays on a cruise ship..(or does that just apply to Vegas) ..:eek::p:D:D

BTW you took some nice pictures!

How about them eggs in the Buffet? LOL The crew working the Lido always looked miserable. We used to call them "the walking Dead" Never saw any of them crack not one smile ever.

The deck parties were alot of fun though.....

Did you try smiling at them first and saying hello and treating them like people instead of "crew"?

Pat

Did you try smiling at them first and saying hello and treating them like people instead of "crew"?

Pat

of course....we also spoke to alot of the staff since we speak the same language outside of English. With the cutbacks in staff the remaining staff is now working extra hard. We have noticed many staff on Lido don't make any eye contact so if you smile they don't see it unless you call out his/her name to get their attention.

Actually we were talking to a crew member on Lido when I guess it would be his supervisor came over pulled him aside a couple of feet away from where he was standing and away from us and told him there are tables to be cleared not to interact with guests. Although their conversation was not in English the supervisor did not realize we understood every word. :eek: We felt so bad did not want him or anyone else to get in trouble. He was talking to us for a couple of minutes. It was the slow period too when the ship was in port.

Most of us have been there....when the company lays off employees and now all of a sudden you are doing the job of 2/3 people. I've been there before.

God bless all cruiseship crew....they work very hard and are away from home for an extended time.

Sailed the Breeze Nov 24. Beautiful ship. Great staff. Just be prepared to get pretty good food served cold, lots of lines, poor crowd control and flow, pretty good food served cold, slow elevators, short staffed in MDR, and pretty good food served cold. No pun intended, but Carnival missed the boat!

Sailed the Breeze Nov 24. Beautiful ship. Great staff. Just be prepared to get pretty good food served cold, lots of lines, poor crowd control and flow, pretty good food served cold, slow elevators, short staffed in MDR, and pretty good food served cold. No pun intended, but Carnival missed the boat!

Yes, we fully understand from your comprehensive review of your stay on the Carnival Breeze that we should look forward to being served pretty good food served cold.

We shall now return to our regularly scheduled posts from those CC members that have taken the time the grant us their words of wisdom more than 19 times. :rolleyes:

Yes, we fully understand from your comprehensive review of your stay on the Carnival Breeze that we should look forward to being served pretty good food served cold.

We shall now return to our regularly scheduled posts from those CC members that have taken the time the grant us their words of wisdom more than 19 times. :rolleyes:

Well said!

I personally don't give a sh*t whether they are schooled at home or in a brick & mortar location. As long as they are well behaved children instead of unruly rug rats, that is all I am concerned about. And too often the kids on cruises do whatever they want whenever they want because their parents take a vacation from their parenting duties. If the parents want a true vacation, then leave the kids at home with their grandparents or whomever. If the parents wish to bring them on the cruise, then the parents need to supervise them and not let them run rampant. Unfortunately, this is not the case most times.

It took me until I got to THIS post to find a "redeeming quality" to your posts. LOL.

I take my kid out of school for cruises - getting ready to be the third one in a few weeks - and in my family's lingo, IDGAF what people have to say about it. She's always been a straight A student, never misses school for another reason (lucky that she hasn't gotten sick, etc.) and it's an every other year reunion when we go, with family we never see (including my parents). That said, her first cruise was when she was 9, she is now 15. And I can honestly say that I would stomp a mudhole in her ass if she ever thought about entering the Serenity deck, pushing buttons on the elevator, running on the ship, etc.

She does get "free" or "alone" time, but for the most part, we are enjoying time as a FAMILY with our FAMILY and she is supervised. I knew when I got pregnant that parenting was a job you don't take a vacation from (even when you leave them at home, you are still parenting them) and it makes me want to throatpunch parents who don't make their kids show respect in all situations.

So you have an ally now after this post! :)

WOW!!!!...I really don't think it is your job to decide if someone else's child is well-behaved or not! If a parent wants to take THEIR child out of school to take a family vacation that is their right and you have no say in that what so ever. We are taking our extremely well-behaved, straight A's students, honor roll students, intelligent, fun to be around daughters on a family vacation next month and couldn't be more excited to spend another week on a cruise ship with them. I love to have a few drinks also but really can't stand all of the people that get out of control drunk while I am trying to enjoy a relaxing day on the ship but you don't see me commenting to all of those people who talk about all of the alcohol all the time! It is their life and not mine. You really must not be a very happy person, I sure hope you don't go to bed at night thinking about what you will complain about tomorrow!

Here goes...getting ready for another nasty comment....

I was on the same sailing as you! (Did the 2-day & the 8-day) I'm sorry that your food was cold. I on the other hand never ate cold food! My wait staff in the MDR was the best that I've ever had. Corina/George & Catlin were phenomenal. I had anytime dining in the Saphire dining room. I usually ate around 6pm. Since I was a late riser (due to lots of late nights in the PB with Ron Pass), I never add to wait in line for food either! Guess that's a plus of getting up so late! :)

Joanne

Archived