Deck plans for Norwegian Dawn

chet the jet

When I looked at Cruise Critic Norwegan Dawn reviews I went to the deck plans for this ship. They are way different then what is in the Norwegan web site. I would like to know which of them are right, One has the Shops on deck 7 at the back of the ship, Blue Lagoon on deck 7 where the Photo shop is. The spinnaker is on the back of deck 7 and on the other it is on deck 12 at the front of the ship. What are the right deck plans for this ship.:(

When I looked at Cruise Critic Norwegan Dawn reviews I went to the deck plans for this ship. They are way different then what is in the Norwegan web site. I would like to know which of them are right, One has the Shops on deck 7 at the back of the ship, Blue Lagoon on deck 7 where the Photo shop is. The spinnaker is on the back of deck 7 and on the other it is on deck 12 at the front of the ship. What are the right deck plans for this ship.:(

Norwegian's website is correct. A couple/few years ago both the Star and Dawn were changed to put staterooms where the Spinnaker used to be on deck 12. We love the new family suites on the Star and have heard the Dawn's are just as nice.

The Dawn was refitted when she went into Dry Dock in maybe 2010 or 11. The Spinnaker was one of the big talks here as people loved the views but it was moved to allow for the family suites w/o balconies. I'm sure the NCL site has the most accurate deckplans. The cc review was probably done when the ship premiered in 2002.

You are looking at old deck plans. Dawn was retrofitted with new suites and things mixed up a bit. Blue Lagoon is definitely on Deck 8. Moderno is across from it.

Archived