How do I

shelona

I didn't plan on getting one but what happened was I held a booking for 24 hours but I didn't book. I've gotten several messages from a PVP. The sales folks aren't your PVP folks. I'm sure someone else will enlighten you.

I'm not sure why you want a PVP. Everything can be done online with Carnival on YOUR schedule. (For me, that sometimes means midnight.)

But, if you do want a PVP, just do what Mojean suggests and hold a cruise. Trust me, they will come calling.

I've alway used a PVP. The one I have now is great. Any time I need something I call or email him and he takes care of it:D

Sounds like you mmight be sharing mine...

To the OP - are you calling the right number? 1-800-819-3902 is the number I have called since my first cruise, and that number connected me to a PVP after about two minutes.

My PVP is great. If there are any price drops all I have to do is call her and she puts three price drops. Three price drops on Jan. cruise.

This is exactly what I need! I called the regular Carnival customer service number today because there was a price drop on my cabin category and the one above me. I filled out the price protection form on Monday and requested an upgrade instead of OBC because the category above me was on sale for exactly as much as I paid. It took 3 calls and 2 1/2 hours on the phone, most of the time on hold because I got an email today saying that they gave me OBC instead of the upgrade. I booked ES, so I qualified for the upgrade. They tried to tell me that they NEVER upgrade to spa cabins. I told them that I knew that wasn't true because I read this site;) I also told them is isn't technically an upgrade because I had paid the amount that they were asking for the spa cabin. Finally, I asked for the supervising agent to give me a call. Wouldn't you know it, the customer service agent came back on the line and finally said, "we will give you the spa cabin". Wow, I thought they NEVER gave upgrades to spa cabin. They were completely unhelpful and rude. I wish I always had someone to call who is in my corner.

Sounds like you mmight be sharing mine...

To the OP - are you calling the right number? 1-800-819-3902 is the number I have called since my first cruise, and that number connected me to a PVP after about two minutes.

Oh, thank you so much! No, that is not the number I called. The number I called connects you with a person who works from home and really doesn't know anything and has no power at all. Seriously, so rude and uncaring! I was really nice and patient the whole time, but it seemed to get me no where. Thanks again for the info!

Archived