-on line check in process-precruise planner and reservations

jpolm

Hi there i am now officially booked and can register/ check in on line its a bit overwhelming when i went there as i have to check in my 3 kids first and put all their info in and then go back to my reservation # and check us in and then link them in.

I wanted to merely just browse at packages have no idea what we are going to reserve just yet. we have early dinner seating 6pm so no need to worry about that but specialy restaurants, shows and excursions, I know some i cannot reserve until 90 days out.

but do i need to go in and do all this check in stuff now or can i wait and just pre-cruise plan??

You do not really indicate how far out the cruise date is...I usually do the check-in stuff a couple weeks prior. There is no need to do it now if your cruise is distant. I have also done pre-cruise reservations and purchases before doing my online check-in tasks.

You do not really indicate how far out the cruise date is...I usually do the check-in stuff a couple weeks prior. There is no need to do it now if your cruise is distant. I have also done pre-cruise reservations and purchases before doing my online check-in tasks.

June 1 st. So how do I do precruise planning without checkin?

June 1 st. So how do I do precruise planning without checkin?

I just go onto the website and to the reservation where the links are located. Some things may require a closer date. I have already done my dinner reservations for my April cruise....

Maybe if you be a little more specific of what you are wanting to do and what the website is saying when you try it we can offer more support :)

I just go onto the website and to the reservation where the links are located. Some things may require a closer date. I have already done my dinner reservations for my April cruise....

Maybe if you be a little more specific of what you are wanting to do and what the website is saying when you try it we can offer more support :)

Lol I thought I was pretty specific in my first post precruise planning , browsing restaurant packages, shows, excursions ( I know not everything is accessible)

But thanks anyways I think I figured it out

Archived