Deck 5 on Wonder

pumbaa70

anyone stayed on deck 5 on Wonder in Fwd Cabins is it quiet?

We have a 5 and 7 year old apparently interior room with window obstructed

have to make payment tomorrow so lets hear from ya

Sorry? Interior rooms don't have windows.

From what I've read elsewhere, the forward rooms on deck 5 are generally quiet. I will point out that you are above the Walt Disney Theatre (main showroom). Above you would be other staterooms. It's the same deck as the Oceanears Club/Lab, so very handy for the kids.

Here's a link for Stateroom Reports, maybe yours is there:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm

:)

I believe the OP is referring to the "secret porthole" rooms on deck 5 forward...we love deck 5 & have stayed in one of these cabins on the Magic...loved it! Yes quiet area. Deck 5 has less cabins, so less foot traffic, close to all kids clubs (love that for drop off & pick up & the movie theatre too! The window is a bonus & lets in some light which I love & a curtain to draw for naps! Hope this helps! :D

I believe the OP is referring to the "secret porthole" rooms on deck 5 forward...we love deck 5 & have stayed in one of these cabins on the Magic...loved it! Yes quiet area. Deck 5 has less cabins, so less foot traffic, close to all kids clubs (love that for drop off & pick up & the movie theatre too! The window is a bonus & lets in some light which I love & a curtain to draw for naps! Hope this helps! :D

We love the secret porthole cabins on deck 5. You pay for a cat 10 and get an obstructed porthole. The cabin numbers are 5020, 5022, 5024, 5520, 5522 and 5524.

Archived