Coki, Sapphire or Magan's for snorkel, relax food and fun?

alemap

As far as sightseeing on the way to Sapphire I can't help there. The view from Drake's is great, we went to Mountaintop after it was rebuilt (the original bldg burned to the ground), the nice view of Magens Bay is still great but the place itself isn't the same, just doesn't have the same feel for us at least. But if in that area definitely stop and see the view and get their banana daiquiri ($11 if I remember).

We like stopping at Paradise Point above Havensight to relax and enjoy the view in the afternoon. And Sapphire is a great beach to enjoy and stare at the sapphire-colored water and islands of St John and Tortola. If you take Rt 38 you'll pass by Coki and Smith's Bay, there's a small fee for Smith's. If you take Rt 32 you'll pass Bolongo Bay and Iggie's beach bar is a neat spot to have a rum punch. And of course Red Hook has several bars for a bite to eat.

As far as sightseeing on the way to Sapphire I can't help there. The view from Drake's is great, we went to Mountaintop after it was rebuilt (the original bldg burned to the ground), the nice view of Magens Bay is still great but the place itself isn't the same, just doesn't have the same feel for us at least. But if in that area definitely stop and see the view and get their banana daiquiri ($11 if I remember).

We like stopping at Paradise Point above Havensight to relax and enjoy the view in the afternoon. And Sapphire is a great beach to enjoy and stare at the sapphire-colored water and islands of St John and Tortola. If you take Rt 38 you'll pass by Coki and Smith's Bay, there's a small fee for Smith's. If you take Rt 32 you'll pass Bolongo Bay and Iggie's beach bar is a neat spot to have a rum punch. And of course Red Hook has several bars for a bite to eat.

Thanks for the information I appreciate it!!

Archived