Post Cruise 8am-3pm Question

tomstur

Our cruise returns on a Sat morning and our flight is after 4pm. With luggage, what are some suggestions on what to do? We have done the island tour the cruise line offers in the past just to not have to worry about luggage. Didn't know if there were any other options. Thanks

Our cruise returns on a Sat morning and our flight is after 4pm. With luggage, what are some suggestions on what to do? We have done the island tour the cruise line offers in the past just to not have to worry about luggage. Didn't know if there were any other options. Thanks

If you are staying at a hotel on the island per-cruise you can ask if they would store your luggage post cruise for a few hours.

I am considering going to the airport and checking our luggage. Then either walk or taxi to Sunset Bar & Grill which according to their website is about a 1/2 mile away. It looks like they have a small beach and appears to be a good place to hang out, have a few beers, and eat lunch which should kill a few hours before our flight. If anybody has done this, please let me know!

I am considering going to the airport and checking our luggage. Then either walk or taxi to Sunset Bar & Grill which according to their website is about a 1/2 mile away. It looks like they have a small beach and appears to be a good place to hang out, have a few beers, and eat lunch which should kill a few hours before our flight. If anybody has done this, please let me know!

We have done this 3 hours prior to our flight. Not a good walk so I recommend a taxi. I think that it cost $6 for the two of us each way.

Archived