Explorer of the Seas Show Times???

I was just wondering what time the two main shows and the Ice Shows (those are twice during a cruise, right?) on the Explorer of the Seas each day?

Does anyone have a "Cruise Compass" handy? :)

I have not been on Royal Caribbean in years and I am curious?

Thank you for any and all information! icon14.gif :)

I was just wondering what time the two main shows and the Ice Shows (those are twice during a cruise, right?) on the Explorer of the Seas each day?

The main shows are scheduled to accomodate the set seatings in the MDR. Those that have late seating have the early show.

If you have early seating 6:00, the late show will be after dinner.

The main shows are scheduled to accomodate the set seatings in the MDR. Those that have late seating have the early show.

If you have early seating 6:00, the late show will be after dinner.

Thank you for your reply. :)

What are the two Dinner times? waitress.gif

We had early seating last September and I believe the show started at 9 PM. If you have late seating for dinner, the show starts around 7 PM. The show lasts about an hour and so the early show people leave about 8 PM and you can go into the theater and find your seat by 8:15 PM. The ice shows were on sea days and tickets were available the morning of the first sea day. You only have to send one person to stand in line for whatever number of tickets you need. Seating at the ice show is on a first come first seated basis so it it a good idea to get there early so you don't get stuck splitting up your group or sitting behand a pole.

We had early seating last September and I believe the show started at 9 PM. If you have late seating for dinner, the show starts around 7 PM. The show lasts about an hour and so the early show people leave about 8 PM and you can go into the theater and find your seat by 8:15 PM. The ice shows were on sea days and tickets were available the morning of the first sea day. You only have to send one person to stand in line for whatever number of tickets you need. Seating at the ice show is on a first come first seated basis so it it a good idea to get there early so you don't get stuck splitting up your group or sitting behand a pole.

Thank You for your reply! :)

What times are the "after shows" like "The Not so Newly Wed Game" or "Quest"?

Hello, onboard now. We are night 6 out of 10. All the shows have been 7:15 and 9 except for the first formal which had a show at 9 and 10:45 I believe.

The two sea days had the same ice show at 3 and 5 pm

Hello, onboard now. We are night 6 out of 10. All the shows have been 7:15 and 9 except for the first formal which had a show at 9 and 10:45 I believe.

The two sea days had the same ice show at 3 and 5 pm

Thank You very much to take a few moments from your cruise time to answer my question, I DO APPRECIATE IT!! icon14.gif :)

I hope that you are enjoying your cruise! cruising.gif

Archived