Sofabeds vs Pullmans

We book a balcony with a Pullman and a sofa bed. My 7yr old son sleeps on the Pullman which is situated above the pillows of the main bed. My 7yr old daughter sleeps on the sofa bed. My son has a bunk bed at home so he is used to it. And my daughter isn't very tall so we didn't need to pull the bed all the way out of the sofa which left enough walking room. It works well for us although she is taller for our next cruise :rolleyes:

And my daughter isn't very tall so we didn't need to pull the bed all the way out of the sofa which left enough walking room. It works well for us although she is taller for our next cruise :rolleyes:

Try this on your daughter ...

51%2Bgtg%2Bkc0L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

It is shortening - it might work.

We had a Balcony Cabin (E1) for DW and I with a Promenade View(PR) for the kids aged 18(DS) and 14(DD) on IOTS. The kids were directly across the hall from us and it was the best idea ever. 2 bathrooms for 4 adults is the way to go. It was also cheaper than going 4 up in a D1. You are allowed to book a separate cabin for U21s if it is next door or directly opposite, not sure if there are any age restrictions though. It was so good in fact that we have booked the same configuration for next years IOTS summer cruise.

Archived