Carnival Platinum pin/gift

jstcruizin

Can someone tell me what the pin looks like? I just sailed my first platiinum cruise and it doesnt say platinum just Inaugural year VIFP club Carnival 2012 Breeze . Was wondering if I got the right one. Also I got the tumbler for my platinum gift but was hoping to trade for either the backpack or picture frame

Can someone tell me what the pin looks like? I just sailed my first platiinum cruise and it doesnt say platinum just Inaugural year VIFP club Carnival 2012 Breeze . Was wondering if I got the right one. Also I got the tumbler for my platinum gift but was hoping to trade for either the backpack or picture frame

Yes, you got the current pin and logo gift. I hope next year the pins will be better.

• 3 weeks later...

"GOLD" members hace a gold rim around the edge, where as..Plat, and Diamond, of which i now have 6..are very insignificant of that level, has no designation!!!.. I little glittery chip would have been nice...

BRILLIANT...even..as we can go no higher....at least in my lifetime!!!

I wish I had one of the backpacks, but I do have a frame that I'll trade for the Tervis tumbler! And I'll throw in one of the Carnival Platinum pins as well if you want. Let me know if you are interested in trading.

Sherryl

• 1 month later...

I wish there was a way to send messages to other CC'ers -

jstcruizin -- you had asked about Platinum pins, and the frames. I will trade you a couple of frames and a couple of Platinum pins for the Tervis tumblers if you don't want them. I'd love to have a couple more and they will probably change the gift before I get to sail again.

If you are interested, let me know. You can email me at srobins @ uark. edu

Sherryl

Archived