Edocs questions

MaryAnn261

My Edocs are available. I have a couple of questions.

1. We are staying in a suite and the docs don't have anything on them about that.( at least that I can see) How will the workers at the pier know that we get to use the special embarkation area.

2. I also don't see anywhere on the docs that show the OBC that we should be receiving for booking our suite over 9 months in advance.. should they?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

There is a bar code on your e-docs. That has all the information regarding your reservation. ;)

When you arrive at the pier, there will be folks guiding people to the correct areas for security and check-in. They have lists of all the names and stateroom numbers of people who are in suites, and they will direct you to the correct check-in line.

OBC does not show up on e-docs. It will show in your MyNCL page if it is the result of a promo, or in an amenities statement (which you can request from NCL if you are concerned - they will email it to you). Lastly, if it is from your Travel Agent, your only proof will be whatever proof they provided you. Take any such documentation with you onboard, so that if anything goes awry, you have proof.

Cast your concerns aside, and have an absolutely WONDERFUL cruise! :D

Seems like check in at all the terminals is basically the same. However, some do have subtle differences. I'm sure you will find signage directing you to the appropriate check in.

If the OBC is from your TA, call NCL and ask them to email you a copy of your “Amenity Confirmation” and it should show up there. If the TA has not yet processed it, contact your TA immediately. If the OBC is an incentive from NCL, it is suppose to show up on your account the second day of the cruise.

Enjoy your cruise,

Betty

th_2.gif?t=1346873250

Archived