New Orleans Parking/Fulton St garage only shuttles 2 people from your group?

eyern1

When I made my reservation, it asked how many in my party and said if over 2, that all must be dropped off at pier along with luggage, thus only shuttling the driver. We have 4. I don't mind doing this, but have read some stories about horrid traffic at the port causing it to take 2 hours to go a few blocks. I also don't mind paying them a few dollars extra to shuttle all 4 of us if needed, or even walking the few blocks if it comes to that and letting them shuttle the luggage for the 2 on the shuttle. Anybody run across this before? I'm sure some of you have had more than 2 in your party, esp. people with kids. Really weird that they would say they would only shuttle 1 of you if there are more than 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hopefully so, Bob. I'd still like other people to comment to feel better about it. Thanks.

Not sure if it is too late for you or not; but we parked there in March and did not make reservations. Just drove in, parked and they shuttled all 4 of us and our luggage, no questions asked.

That was my original thoughts, but since I've read that traffic those last couple of blocks can sometimes take one to two hours, I don't like the idea anymore. Guess we will see how the traffic is when we get there. Unfortunately, right now, the forecast is for rain.

Archived