P&O Login playing up again

terrierjohn

I think it's egg on face time. Just tried P&O's home page and got the message :p

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

And I see that Oceana is unable to get to Amsterdam for new year due to weather conditions. She is currently off Zeebrugge. Sad for those on board. Maybe they will be able to get in later.

Brian

Its been out of action ALL DAY! I have things to do before we leave on Aurora on 7th Jan! Not good enough P&O :mad:

Not quite true, I've been on a couple of times this morning and afternoon, maybe it is an intermittent thing and that's why it's proving difficult to resolve, that coupled with the holidays?

I've logged in today with no problem at all. Been checking every day to see if flight booker available for our cruise (14 March) but no luck yet. Anyone have any idea when it will be released for our cruise date? After reading other posts looks like it will be end Jan/beg Feb.

Have tried IE9, Firefox, Safari and Googke Chrome and intermittently manage to get the default page but nowhere else - so i guess the probelm isn't my end ;-)

No access to anything of import since yesterday.

John

I love your confidence.:)

Brian

So do I but unfortunately its misplaced as usual with P&O, now 13:20 and I have got the Bad Request message again.

I wonder if the P&O IT dept know about the problem, or maybe they are just too busy faffing about on Facebook and Twitter.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So do I but unfortunately its misplaced as usual with P&O, now 13:20 and I have got the Bad Request message again.

I wonder if the P&O IT dept know about the problem, or maybe they are just too busy faffing about on Facebook and Twitter.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My guess is that the majority of them have just come back from their Christmas Holidays and are being bashed from pillar to post with threats of not being allowed home until it's fixed for good. Obviously it was too much for the skeleton staff that worked over the holidays (I wonder if they will get their overtime bonus?)

Archived