Muster drill on the Sensation

JaneyLynn

On the Sensation is the muster drill in a lounge or on the deck?

My parents (a little bit deaf and a whole lot of slowness... in their 80's) will be going with me this week on the Sensation and I just remembered about the drill. They are on a different deck then the rest of us so we can't be there to assist them. If it's on the deck I'm going to contact the pursers desk to get them some help as soon as we board but if it's in a lounge I'll just find out which one and walk them through going there.

On the other Fantasy class ships (Paradise, Elation & Inspiration) we met in a lounge on 9 then walked up to our muster station on the lido deck. There is one muster on the lido deck itself.

Many decks can be in the same muster station.

My inlaws went to the lounge and their names were either aready on or put onto a 'needs assistance' list.

We were just on the Sensation in October. During that time our muster station was in the main theater. This was by far the largest muster station and they had several decks of people there. They had the safety briefing there and then everyone walked up the stairs as a group to the open decks to see the actual muster stations. However, if someone was unable to do stairs for whatever reason, they could remain seated in the theater and a crew member would come around and explain where and what they could expect at the muster station. This sounds like it might be a good option for your parents.

Archived