Carnival Victory #6207 &#6209

SPUDNICK

We are booked on the Victory in room 6209. Our travel agent book us this room to be next to my mother's room (she is handicapped ant 6207 is handicapped accessible. I 've only stayed in aft cabins (usually mid) will there be a tremendous difference.:confused:

Spud- how wheelchair accessible is your mom?

you are as close to the front as you can possibly get. Whats good for your cabin is those steps that will take you up to the outter deck. You will hear an achor drop. You will feel more motion on the front then you do on the aft.

My mother is almost entirely wheelchair dependent. She will be taking her scooter on the cruise with her. She needs to be in a handicapped accessible room, which is why she has been booked into cabin 6207. I sailed last October on the Carnival Miracle. There were several hurricanes in our paths and the ship was going at close to max speed. Althought it was difficult to walk in many areas of the boat because of the rock movement of the ship, it was not too bad in our room (mid-aft). I am sailing in January on this cruise so I was hoping the ride would be smoother.

Archived