Montego bay highlights tour by island marketing, ltd.

PreciousCruiser

Has anyone ever taken this tour?

http://jamaicacruiseexcursions.com/MontegoBayHighlightsExcursion.htm

If so, would love to know your thoughts on it. I'm basically looking for some type of tour that shows some "highlights" of Montego Bay. If anyone knows of another tour guide/company, please share it with me.

Thanks....:)

Precious, I have talked to Rob Richmond at Liberty Tours about this same thing. He has offered a "private" tour of MoBay, stops for jerk chicken and cold Red Stripes. About 2-3 hours long at a cost of $110. The company came recommended from others on CC boards, so I would think they are okay. I did email one other operator and never heard back from them. Both Liberty and the other one have Facebook pages.

Thanks for the info. on those other companies. I saw some posts about them and I'll keep them in mind. I'm really interested in the Island Marketing, LTD company tour at $44.00 pp, plus a little more if we want some beach time at the end. Now I'm just looking for atleast 2 more from our cruise to join us cause the minimum for that tour is 4. Not really looking for it to be totally private. I enjoy touring with others. Hopefully someone else will join us. I've posted the info. on our roll call. Again, thanks for posting... :)

Archived