Be hind the fun tour question

KORTAM

I've only done the tour once on the Liberty, which is the conquest class. It may differ somewhat as the conquest class is a larger ship than the spriti class but smaller than the dream class. However, most operations would have to be similar. IMHO, I wouldn't spend the 95 to do it again.

We did the tour on Conquest in 2010 and loved it. Assuming the timing of the tour works, we would like to book it on Legend this coming summer, both because it is a different class of ship and because our newly-minted USCG-licensed Assistant Engineer son will be with us. This is right up his alley.

We have done the tour on both the Miracle and the Liberty. You see a lot of the same stuff, but it seemed like the people leading the tour have different stories to tell. For instance, when we went behind the scenes at the show area, the head of the entertainment staff had a lot of different, personal stories to tell. On the Miracle, he had very little to say, but on the Liberty, I felt like we really got a lot of information and gossip about what goes on behind the curtains.

I am glad we did it twice, but not sure if we would want to do it again.

Claudia

Archived