Glory Tours

bayjoens

I wish I had been again recently, but my trip was in October. This tour is outstanding and we will book it again if we're ever back in Barbados. The one thing I learned on my last cruise is that I will never settle for just a catamaran trip on any island again, cuz I don't see the island and what it has to offer.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hi there:

We booked with Sarah(Glory Tours) in March of this year. We had a great tour but.....when I gave my Visa card there was a double charge on it. We were supposed to be charged for one fare before the travel date and then pay cash for the other fare while on the trip. We paid cash while on the trip and then they took the second fare off of the card again. So we wound up paying for three fares. I have been asking for a reversal since I got back and Sarah has promised to do it but she has never followed through with it. It was a great trip but not worth the amount of money we paid. I would give a second thought to giving up your credit card nuumber to Glory Tours. If you require more information please email me at g.casquenette@rogers.com I would be happy to reply.

Debbie

Mistakes happen with any business and I think this is the best tour and value available personally... I'd recommend Sarah and Ricky to anyone I know and some of you that I don't. We plan on using them on our next trip as well and hopefully recruiting a whole van full of folks to enjoy the day. :)

Cammie- you might try disputing the charge with your credit card company if it's an issue. Mine would have given me immediate credit from a phone call and followed up with Glory since you've been having trouble contacting them- I'm assuming you've been having trouble since you're posting this...

Good Luck to you!!

Hi everyone

As some of you may well know we have had a few problems recently we originally had 3 which made me decide that the system had to change as even 3 is to many for me so we changed the system and in the in between period we had a few more :mad: for this I am truly apologetic.

The new system is up now finally and there will be no more problems we now take payment in full so the card information can be removed from the system preventing any problems in addition to this you will notice from next week on when you visit our site on the booking forms there will be certificates on the page showing that we are a secure site.

We are taking every step to protect our customers and will continue to do so.

I did wake up this morning and saw an email from Debbie to whom I do apologize to publicly as well as I did in my email to her I had not herd from her in over one month and I myself thought the credit had gone through.

I have offered to fax a copy of both returns the one I had previously done and one that I ran this morning just to save time rater than having to wait until Monday to speak to my Bank.

Thankfully I expect a end to this problem and thankfully I am 100% positive that it will not affect any new passengers.

Best Regards

& Happy Cruising

Sarah

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from doing Glory Tours......Our driver (Ricky) was waiting outside the gate when we got off the ship...the tour was great but we did have a minor set back....we were informed that the snorkeling part of the tour would not take place do to an accident with a passenger a week or two before....after voicing our concern that this was a major part of the reason that we picked Glory Tours and that we were looking forward to swimming with the turtles (which by the way was awesome), Ricky along with Sarah hooked us up with someone who would take us out to swim with the turtles. We had to pay $30.00 pp to these people at that time. We were told that Sarah will credit our credit card the $30.00 pp. After a little confusion everything worked out and we enjoyed ourself. If you have booked with Glory Tours i would find out if she is doing the snokeling part, if that is a concern for you. This is just and FYI

Linda

I researched Glory Tours Land & Sea Tours and have to say that Sarah was very prompt and helpful with the multitude of questions I had and the emails that sailed back and forth. Although I am not sure we will actually do the tour, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her on the basis of her helpfulness and eagerness to answer all our questions and make it easy for us. If you don't hear from her, check the address and try again. She always got back to me within 24 hours. Good luck!

We had the same triple billing problem that another poster( cammie10 ?) had and it is still not resolved. Initially we gave a deposit and we were told that was just to hold the reservation, that we could pay cash once we got there. At the end of our tour, our driver said the amount had already been billed to our card so he couldn't take cash. There was no room for discussion there. I contacted Sarah who appologized and had some excuse or another. Next thing I know, we were charged again! On top of that, there was a US dollars to Barbados currency exchange fee( $7.00 approx.) When I contacted her again, more apologies and promises for immediate action. Yup, immediately billed a third time! Long story short, Sarah promised a final correction which was to happen a few days ago and still we wait. Not only am I looking for the 2 charges to be credited, but also the 3 currency exchange charges. I'm not looking for anything other than the proper correction.

In all our travels, I have almost always booked our own shore trips and never been burned. This was a first. Barbados is gorgeous, find a better way to enjoy it.

Missyal

• 2 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with Glory Tours.

We are travelling to Barbados in September and I would like to condiser Glory Tours based on all of the positive reviews of the actual tour experience but I'm very hestiant based on all of the problems with the credit cards.

According to the woman I just spoke with (might have been Sarah but I didn't ask) ALL OF THE CREDITS WERE ISSUED AS OF YESTERDAY. Now is this another story of have they finally got their act together?

I'll wait for an update from the people who have actually been through hell with this issue before I book. I really hope everyone is able to respond back that they've finally received their credits. I would love to do this tour but I don't want to spoil the experience with months of follow-up torture.

poppabear

Archived