flying to and out of Miami for FLL port/ OASIS

jpolm

I was planning on flying into fll- but the flight times are not to great from LAX we'd have to do a red eye and going there and coming back either leave by 10:15am or later like 6pm. Did a bit more research and for the same price I found some better flight times to and from Miami for our cruise in June out of FLL

It shows it's about 25 miles from FLL. does anyone know the drive time and how the drive is and how much a shuttle would be to and from the airport or what hotels might have free shuttle? WE will probably stay the night in FLL the night before= to be near the cruise no worries there and on the flight back there actually is a 1:45pm flight which works really nice no rushing!

we'd get in Friday the day before by 2:30 and leave after the cruise at 1:45pm much better times. and more flights if anything were to happen.

95 from Miami to Fort Lauderdale is a very busy and crowded highway. Saturday and Sunday not so bad. My nephew works at MIA he lives 20 miles from work and it takes him 45 minutes to get home, but that is rush hour. If it is your best flight times, you will be fine. I personally like FLL so much better than MIA. FLL is only 10 minutes from the port, if you do express walk off you will have time to make a 10:15 flight. See what the price is for: LAX-MIA-FLL-LA.....we are leaving Friday and going from CT-Tampa-Orlando-CT for $194 coach and $540 first....

There is also Tri Rail that leaves every hour at xx:25 and it takes about 30 minutes. There is a bus at MIA that takes you to the train station at Flea Market.When you arrive at the FLL airport station another bus will take you to the airport. From the airport you can take a cab that costs around $12. Btw the train and bus ticket costs $3.50 ow(bus is included in the price). This is the cheapest way to get to Port Everglades.

There is also Tri Rail that leaves every hour at xx:25 and it takes about 30 minutes. There is a bus at MIA that takes you to the train station at Flea Market.When you arrive at the FLL airport station another bus will take you to the airport. From the airport you can take a cab that costs around $12. Btw the train and bus ticket costs $3.50 ow(bus is included in the price). This is the cheapest way to get to Port Everglades.

I'll have to keep that in mind next time I go down!

I was planning on flying into fll- but the flight times are not to great from LAX we'd have to do a red eye and going there and coming back either leave by 10:15am or later like 6pm. Did a bit more research and for the same price I found some better flight times to and from Miami for our cruise in June out of FLL

It shows it's about 25 miles from FLL. does anyone know the drive time and how the drive is and how much a shuttle would be to and from the airport or what hotels might have free shuttle? WE will probably stay the night in FLL the night before= to be near the cruise no worries there and on the flight back there actually is a 1:45pm flight which works really nice no rushing!

we'd get in Friday the day before by 2:30 and leave after the cruise at 1:45pm much better times. and more flights if anything were to happen.

Southwest flights aren't too bad with times, but around $400pp

Archived