Papillon Tour - Florence?

Has anyone used this tour group? Let me know what you thought about their services and guides. Is it beneficial to take advantage of the guide for the extra cost?

Thanks.

Thanks for posting this...I am wondering the same thing!

We used Executive Limo last year for our tour in Florence, and they were just so-so. I've started looking into other drivers for this port and am interested in what others have to say about this company. We are interested in visiting the countryside this time...Siena, etc.

We are thinking of booking with Jonathan of Avventure Bellissime website - www.tours-italy.com

Has anyone used them? We want to visit Pisa, Florence (see David) and then have lunch at a winery in Chianti. They were the only company that responded that this is doable. Anyone else done something similar with them or another company?

Hi Sheila,

You may have already checked with him...and he is not available everyday of the week...but Alessandro Cammilli was excellent. We used him for Tuscany but know he does Florence as well.

Previous post of mine...

"We just used Alessandro Cammilli last week- he was terrific and very reasonable prices. And best yet- he's a carbinieri! He took four of us all over Tuscany from about 8:15am til 5:45pm for 240EU. I am fairly certain his prices will increase as the season passes- we booked very early and were very pleased with our day...Siena, San Gimignano several small villages in the Chianti region.

He lives in Florence and will do put together any kind of a package you wish but has a limited schedule.

alecamma@hotmail.com Good luck WE LOVE TUSCANY and would kill to go back"

Wish you well. :)

Nancy

We used Max last May, and he was excellent. We went to San Gimignano and Siena. He took us on the scenic roads through the Chianti area and was very gracious about extending our tour by two hours since we were having such a wonderful time in San Gimignano and didn't want to leave (11:00 p.m. sailing so time was not a factor). He's a great guy and is very interesting (race car driver, etc.) and knows a lot about the area.

We've used private drivers many times in Europe, and he's as good as anyone we've every had. I highly recommend.

Hope you have a great trip,

Donna

I have sent several emails requesting information about touring Florence. No response - has anyone had any contact lately with this company? Should I pursue other options?

I have sent several emails requesting information about touring Florence. No response - has anyone had any contact lately with this company? Should I pursue other options?

Check your mail.. maybe it went into spam file?

Sometimes I find the answers to all my "lost replies" there ;-)

Archived