Owners Suite Nautica questions

lovetocruise16

Can anyone tell us if there is a magnifying/makeup mirror in the Owners Suite 6091 on Nautica? Does the couch open up into a bed? Is there a jacuzzi in the master bath? Does this suite have a regular sized refrigerator in it? Thanks!

There are magnifying mirrors, the sofa does make up into a queen sized bed, there is a jacuzzi, and the fridge is mini-bar sized.

"Thanks, Jim and Stan, for the rapid response. Less for me to pack now."

Mmmm! Because there are magnifying mirrors, a couch that turns into a queen bed, a jacuzzi is available and there is a mini fridge you now have to pack less??? Maybe you should still take a full size fridge:rolleyes:. Excuse my little fun;).

Perhaps it did sound a bit strange to ask about these things. But when you are diabetic and on 3 injectables, you do need space to store the insulin. Hence the larger frig question. Jacuzzis help to alleviate those searing foot/leg cramps that come with meds, as does the extra bed so as not to disturb your spouse when those cramps strike at 3am. As to the mirror, hey, I'm not a youngster, so figure that one out yourself. Thought these were reasonable questions when I wrote them. One less mirror to carry, less massage cream, ice packs etc., is less to pack. Jim and Stan answered succinctly and without ridicule , and we on CC can always count on them to give us good direction. Perhaps your time could be better spent contemplating the reasons why someone would ask these questions rather than embarrassing a stranger "for a little fun."

Lovetocruise16,

I am so sorry that you were offended and that you felt you had to explain why you made the original post. Certainly the issues involved are serious and let me assure you that it was not my intention to embarass or belittle. I tried to phrase my original reply in a way to make you smile. Sorry again that it did not come out that way.

Globevest

Dw & I have been in an OS on three cruises. We're booked in 6088 next June for an Alaska sailing. You'll love the space. Do use the butler. He's there to help you. Also, if you don't plan on using any of the libations in the fridge, ask your butler to remove them. We did and he did. It'll give you more room for what you want to put in it.

There is one other point that I don't wish to share here. E-mail me at lsnv2@sncglobal.net.

Archived