Dream cove balcony-tried cabin selection forum but....

rch3

No real answers. Just telling me what I already know. Had a lido balcony on the Dream in July 2011. Too hot to enjoy during daylight and felt like i was in a fishbowl with the lanai look-up folks. Going to try a cove this summer and looking for recommended specific cabin. Prefer starboard, non-connecting (just 2 of us), no quad on either side, quiet area above, and maybe between lifeboats. In other words-the perfect cove balcony. Any recommendations? Or will i have to go back to lido?

No real answers. Just telling me what I already know. Had a lido balcony on the Dream in July 2011. Too hot to enjoy during daylight and felt like i was in a fishbowl with the lanai look-up folks. Going to try a cove this summer and looking for recommended specific cabin. Prefer starboard, non-connecting (just 2 of us), no quad on either side, quiet area above, and maybe between lifeboats. In other words-the perfect cove balcony. Any recommendations? Or will i have to go back to lido?

HAD 2289 ON THE BREEZE. Perfect cabin. Partial lifeboats above, close to elevators, no noise, great room. Should be just as good on the Dream. Similar lay out.:D

HAD 2289 ON THE BREEZE. Perfect cabin. Partial lifeboats above, close to elevators, no noise, great room. Should be just as good on the Dream. Similar lay out.:D

We have 2289 on the Magic booked for next year. Assuming the layout is the same as the Breeze and Dream ... we should be happy campers! Thanks for the description!

We were in cove cabin 2284 on the Dream in August. It was an excellent cabin. Plenty of privacy and we actually liked the fact the lifeboats hanging overhead shielded us from the decks above...no cigarette butts or liquids from people dumping out their beverage cups falling on us! We definitely will try to get a cove again.

Archived