Summer Sailings

leerobbs

How many are excited about the current Celebrity sailings? How many are excited to read about the Red October excursions? How does getting a visa from the Russian Gov't to sight see on your own sound? Well to me it has taken the excitement out of this board. I still lurk and read but I am not as interested as I was before. I am currently booked on the Century for its first sailing back in the states in October, so I am somewhat interested in what comments those sailing on her have but only mildly. I was just wondering if it was just me that feels this way?

Yep, it must be you. I love reading about other's adventures and I learn so much information from the other posters. I'll never get tired of this.

Garry

Sounds to me like you only want to read about where you're going. Personally I want to read about it all, helps with the planning when and if we ever do those trips. We just returned from the Baltic/Russia cruise and the information on here was wonderful to have for my research. When I started to read about that particular trip, we had no plans to do it, but.............

I think it's important for "everyone" to be allowed the excitement of their cruise, wherever it may be going.

Marilyn

I think it's important for "everyone" to be allowed the excitement of their cruise, wherever it may be going.

I could not and would not want to prevent anyone from showing their excitement...but I just cannot get excited about the European season. I just was curious if anyone else felt the same way. I quess I am the only one.

I love Europe and could go every summer, anywhere. Always excited about what we will see and do on our cruise. Love the diff. cultures. In the states when we say something is old usally means less than 300 years. To the Europeans that mean fairly new.

However, my Dh goes because I want to...he could stay home in the states or do Hawaii or California every year.

I wasn't lonesome, but I am kinda feeling that way now. I need a hug.

Oh dear, I didn't mean to make you feel that way! These boards are the best, and we all enjoy everyone's company. Please don't be a stranger and I hope you read and enjoy some (if not all) of the posts from our cruisers. There's a lot of good hints and suggestions in these posts and it's fun to watch their excitement build as their cruise gets closer. At one time I thought I'd never get the chance to go to Europe, but but I did and I'll tell you, once you get that chance to go, it opens your eyes to an entire new world and all you want to do is see more.:D

Garry (with a hug, ooo)

Archived