Excited and Thankful

Stevie17

On Saturday, I will board the Carnival Breeze with my husband and my two beautiful daughters, ages 10 and 8. We are lucky and thankful to be able to spend time together over the Christmas holiday on this beautiful, new ship.

I've cruised a lot, but somehow, this one is different. Very different. I want to enjoy every minute with my girls....I want to watch them laugh and play. I want to experience their joy. I am blessed and beyond lucky to be their mother. And it's never been more apparent.

Merry Christmas, everyone. May you and your loved ones have a blessed holiday season.

Regina

On Saturday, I will board the Carnival Breeze with my husband and my two beautiful daughters, ages 10 and 8. We are lucky and thankful to be able to spend time together over the Christmas holiday on this beautiful, new ship.

I've cruised a lot, but somehow, this one is different. Very different. I want to enjoy every minute with my girls....I want to watch them laugh and play. I want to experience their joy. I am blessed and beyond lucky to be their mother. And it's never been more apparent.

Merry Christmas, everyone. May you and your loved ones have a blessed holiday season.

Regina

And just think, you won't have to cook Christmas dinner, or have to clean up the kitchen afterwards! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a great cruise! :)

Merry Christmas and so glad you are in the spirit,,I think in many ways our gratitude, joy and any acts of kindness are so deeply needed to counter-act all that must have been a part of last week in US cross country random auto rifle/gun shootings, (Oregon and Connecticut ..my prayers keep coming)..and it is beautiful you mention your joy and happiness and thankfulness...Godspeed..have a wonderful time.....sarah

Archived