Gay cruisers,Royal caribbean, Splendour of the seas, TA from BCN to Brasil Nov. 2013

peter spain

Hello everybody,

We (Dutch, gay couple, 43 years old)just booked our TA from BCN to Brasil for an amazing price! We know that 4 other gay guys booked the cruise too. So if you are thinking about a cruise, maybe this one is great for you too. We will promote this cruise on various gay websites we have. So we expect (like on our last cruise) a lot of friends of Doroty.

Please let us known if you will be one of the guests. It will be great meeting you onboard of the Splendour of the seas.

Kind regards,

Jeff and Peter

Hello everybody,

We (Dutch, gay couple, 43 years old)just booked our TA from BCN to Brasil for an amazing price! We know that 4 other gay guys booked the cruise too. So if you are thinking about a cruise, maybe this one is great for you too. We will promote this cruise on various gay websites we have. So we expect (like on our last cruise) a lot of friends of Doroty.

Please let us known if you will be one of the guests. It will be great meeting you onboard of the Splendour of the seas.

Kind regards,

Jeff and Peter

Hi Jeff & Peter I'm Matthew from Manchester UK and also booked on this sailing. Just returned from 14 nights on Splendour where as with most RCI cruises there were plenty of friends of Dorothy look forward to getting to know you over next 11 months.

Matthew

Hi Jeff & Peter I'm Matthew from Manchester UK and also booked on this sailing. Just returned from 14 nights on Splendour where as with most RCI cruises there were plenty of friends of Dorothy look forward to getting to know you over next 11 months.

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Great to hear from you. Did you like the Splendour?

On facebook is a gay travelgroup We posted this group there. If you have facebook, you can add yourself on the list. So you can later on contact some travellers.

Kind regards,

Peter:cool:

Hi Matthew,

Great to hear from you. Did you like the Splendour?

On facebook is a gay travelgroup We posted this group there. If you have facebook, you can add yourself on the list. So you can later on contact some travellers.

Kind regards,

Peter:cool:

Hi Peter

Loved the Splendour I was on the first sailing after her refurb she is a beautiful ship. I'm back on her in April Dubai - Barcelona looking forward to that.

I have joined the Facebook page didn't realise that it was there seems some intresting info on it thanks for that.

Hope you both had good Christmas.

Matthew

• 9 months later...
Hi matthew are you still on for the bcn brasilcruise 23 november? Ifyou are? There willbe a meet and mingle party. There willbe more guys. So if you like to. Take a second and register. Kind regards peter

Peter sadly Matthew passed away in the summer of this year.

Archived