Suite and Non Suite Guests

Sparkygirl

Over a 7 day cruise, my parents did priority tenders, disembarkation with us. They had lunch at Cagney's 1 or 2 times. The concierge indicated that it was no problem as long as the dining room wasnt crowded. Got the impression it could have been a "no" if we were really trying to bring in lots of people often. Were told by the concierge, that the only absolute, was they couldn't use the suite courtyard.

Ok. This is how it works. Discretion of concierge. Obviously you handled it discreetly and knew "yes" and "no" were possibilites. And it sounds like you understand about the courtyard.

Like I have said on her bunches of time. The exposure I got to the courtyard, only a tour, and being with friends in their suite certainly hooked me.

So, did your parents say one way pr another if they would book a suite in the future?

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Like the others have said, it depends on how crowded the suite area will be and the discretion of the concierge. However in many ports the butler or concierge will lead the suite passengers away from where the embarkation pictures are taken and you may not want to miss that. Those are often our favorite pictures and we have missed them @ 4 times now with priority boarding.

Archived