Fury glass bottom boat tours?

sr5242

Has anyone done a glass bottom boat tour in key west? With fury? We did a glass bottom boat tour in Roatan and it was gorgeous but wonder if we'd be disappointed with a glass bottom boat tour in key west? Any thoughts are appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone done a glass bottom boat tour in key west? With fury? We did a glass bottom boat tour in Roatan and it was gorgeous but wonder if we'd be disappointed with a glass bottom boat tour in key west? Any thoughts are appreciated!

I did this once and had a good time and I think it's the next best thing to snorkeling.

The negatives I've heard are that you can have alot of kids on board who are noisy and usually munching on something and may get seasick, and your enjoyment depends on the visibility and swell on the day you go. And since the boat basically either floats along with the current or tries to stay in one place, you might just catch a glimpse of something then not see it again.

If you can, try to pick a calm day with little or no wind then enjoy the trip.

hth

Pjk

Archived