Short review:Equinox 12/10-12/21

teajak

Love this ship:Fast embarkation on the ship by 12:30,no problems.We had HA CC,excellant service filled all of our needs.

Food very good in MDR,elite breakfast,and in Oasis.Always someone quick to help me in Oasis.

Some entertainment excellant some not so good.I don't consider banging on garbage cans music.Jack Walker's voice was fantastic,did not care for the young female singer-impressionist.Second cast show was very good.

Not impressed with the cruise director Ben.Really enjoyed the steel drums duo.

We had excellant service and help,as always, from Donna the Captains Club hostess.Happy hour was fun and the music each night was much appreciated.

The ship is gorgeous and something for everyone.When it was too hot to read on the balcony we went to the sky lounge. They have toned down the music and usually played light classical,easy listening. Lots of people reading there.Good music,good book on Kindle, fantastic view of the sea,heaven.

Biggest disappointment was that Celebrity has gone back to Park West and the art auctions.Too commercial,loud, took over the sky lounge.Not what we expect from our beloved Celebrity.

Over all one of the best cruises we have taken.

Biggest disappointment was that Celebrity has gone back to Park West and the art auctions.Too commercial,loud, took over the sky lounge.Not what we expect from our beloved Celebrity.

Over all one of the best cruises we have taken.

Glad you enjoyed Equinox. We just got off the TA. As far as the art auction, it doesn't affect me because I don't participate.

We are booked for an Italy and Greek Islands cruise in Oct. We are Elite. I am thrilled to hear that they went back to Park West. We were on the Solstice three years ago and the last two years we were on the Independence on RCCL out of Southampton. We thought the new company that did the art auction was awful. I am thrilled because we have bought Art from Park West. Yes!!!

You must not be a City Slicker, joking.

Maybe the Eclipse ship is the better entertainment.

k3q3vt.png

the Young lady, in the picture as well a few other entertainers were from the Eclipse, they bounce back and fourth ships?

They sang your banging on the drum music by queen. We will Rock you, as well there but shown in the picture no street signs, water jugs, just verbal.

So I find it that they did an outstanding job, even when the gal fell on stage in that act?

cannot like everything and I totally agree with ya?

Excellent review, enjoyed it? Would have loved to see more.

Director Ben was not bad, just wished he had more a sense of Humor, For 11 days. he could have done a better job if asked, but put yourself in his shoes and what he had to work with. an Older crowd.

You must not be a City Slicker, joking.

Maybe the Eclipse ship is the better entertainment.

k3q3vt.png

the Young lady, in the picture as well a few other entertainers were from the Eclipse, they bounce back and fourth ships?

They sang your banging on the drum music by queen. We will Rock you, as well there but shown in the picture no street signs, water jugs, just verbal.

So I find it that they did an outstanding job, even when the gal fell on stage in that act?

cannot like everything and I totally agree with ya?

Excellent review, enjoyed it? Would have loved to see more.

Director Ben was not bad, just wished he had more a sense of Humor, For 11 days. he could have done a better job if asked, but put yourself in his shoes and what he had to work with. an Older crowd.

You don't get much older than I am (84) and from Detroit. I didn't think he was bad,just blah.Forgot to mention we loved the comedian,sorry I don't remember his name.

Archived