Back from the 11 day SUN cruise

cacj

Hi wibeachbum: I love your photos of the sun.. you will be sailing right after us.. we leave March 10/13..I wanted to know if there was a way I could have a few of your pictures.. thanks..Valery from Alberta Canada..

Those aren't mine. There is a link right above the pictures, provided by the photographer that includes more photos. Just right click on any of them to save them to your computer.

Jody

I think the OP forgot they were going to do a review....and I was sure looking forward to it. Oh well....guess we'll have to wait for the next reviewer.

There may be a backlog of reviews in the queue... mine still hasn't been "vetted" for publication and it usually only takes a day or two

We went with a group of 10 and had a blast! Sun is small ship but I still managed to get lost everywhere I tried to go. Shows were great, especially Cirque du Soleil couple, TerranceB and comedian David something. Thought singer Shane Tapper was wonderful. White hot party was disappointing because instead of having it poolside, they had it in small Dazzles lounge where dance floor was small and overheated and those not dancing couldn't hear each other talk. Food was ok, nothing special like cruises in the past used to be. Staff was excellent, especially Sharon our room steward, and singing non gender specific waiter Steve John,,,what a sweetheart. Best jewelry deals we found were in St. Maarten, loved Megans Bay on St. Thomas, and Pepper(off ship) Tour in Dominica. Shower was impossible to shave your legs in and we saw whales off the back of the boat. Had fun, but for 10 days, next time going for a bigger ship.

Archived