Attire question

Gus12

And when the dinner menu doesn't have anything better than meatloaf with a side of mocrowaved mac'n'cheez, you will know why. Because they will have downgraded the menu to fit the demographic. Plastic sporkd and paper napkins will follow.

Of course this would be the case for someone dressed sloppy, but I'm talking normal every day attire. Carnival will not change their menus because people dress in casual clothes versus business casual/elegant attire. Do not insult me with your passive agressive comment.

Of course this would be the case for someone dressed sloppy, but I'm talking normal every day attire. Carnival will not change their menus because people dress in casual clothes versus business casual/elegant attire. Do not insult me with your passive agressive comment.

Good thing that you and the OP are talking about the same cruise line. If the OP at anytime decides to try another line, they may run into problems. I've seen people turned away in what you consider normal everyday attire, jeans, shorts.....

You misunderstand. They have already changed the menus. The only question is how low can they go.

You're the one who mentioned graphic Tees for the dining room. Simply not appropriate for dinner at a restaurant that has cloth napkins and waiters. At Denny's, sure. I didn't mention business casual nor elegant (formal?). Shorts, T-shirts with advertising, wife-beaters, ball hats, swimsuits....all belong in the buffet, not the dining room.

Archived