Recent Cozumel Diving - Late 2012

AtlFolks

Hey There Cruising Divers -

The last time I was in Cozumel I dove with Blue Angel - a pretty good outfit. This trip (May 25, 2013 on Oasis) I'll be returning - any recommendations on operators that do a good job with cruisers? Specifically, with experienced divers looking for a cool and challenging swim.

Thanks!

The last time I was in Cozumel I dove with Blue Angel - a pretty good outfit. This trip (May 25, 2013 on Oasis) I'll be returning - any recommendations on operators that do a good job with cruisers? Specifically, with experienced divers looking for a cool and challenging swim.

Thanks!

Check out Dive with Alison. You dive your own profile (no time constrants). A short taxi ride from the pier to her boat at the marina.

We ended up in port a few hours early and since the entire dive group was from the ship, we request 3-tank (the night before) and she work them all in.

Some divers (me) are still new and only dove 40+ min and others did 60+.

I return to dive with Alision mid Jan form a ship.

Alison also likes to communicate status by texting and does paypal for payment (advance). Almost forgot good gear and good pricing.

Enjoy

John

Check out Dive with Alison. You dive your own profile (no time constrants). A short taxi ride from the pier to her boat at the marina.

We ended up in port a few hours early and since the entire dive group was from the ship, we request 3-tank (the night before) and she work them all in.

Some divers (me) are still new and only dove 40+ min and others did 60+.

I return to dive with Alision mid Jan form a ship.

Alison also likes to communicate status by texting and does paypal for payment (advance). Almost forgot good gear and good pricing.

Enjoy

John

ABSOLUTELY!!

:D

We really enjoyed diving with Alison! Even on our first trip with her, she treated us more like family than just a customer. We've already booked our April trip with her, and as soon as we finalize our plans for later in the year, we'll be booking with her again.

Scuba With Alison

• 2 months later...

We love El Pulpo Divers. They are at Caleta Marina. They waited for us once when we had time wrong. They asked us what we wanted to do. They made sure to connect with us about everything we would need before we got on cruise. We have been diving with them for four years. San Francisco wall was really cool and Palancar gardens. We also did devils throat but not until second visit. There is no other dive co for us on the island.

Aldora was awesome!!!!! I posted a review on this company several weeks ago regarding our dive trip onboard the Legend. But unfortunately it is no longer available for whatever reason. So I will make a quick simple statement that says.....

Aldora was wonderful and I am so looking forward to diving with them again in the future.:D

Have a great trip!

Another one for Diving with Alison. We went diving with her last April and she was great. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Can't go wrong if you book with her. Book early because she does not take large groups and she books us quickly.

Thanks!

Another vote for Aldora. Multiple boats, so they can very accomodating.

• 2 weeks later...

Been with both Alison and Aldora and very happy with both. Probably will get more personal attention with Alison, but you may get to more challenging dive sites with Aldora. They have several boats and Alison will be limited by their least experience divers. I dove with her in 2008 when I had less than 10 dives logged. Dove with Aldora this year and went to Cantarell wall to see the schools of Eagle Rays.

• 3 weeks later...

:)My husband & son used Scuba Tony. He is a retired cop from California. Moved to Cozumel and never looked back. They were accommodating, did what we asked, great communication too. They sent google map pix so we'd know where we were suppose to be, what their boat /dock looked like etc.

Archived