Character Breakfast on 6 Night Magic?

cruise&travelgirl

I'm just wondering if there's a character breakfast on the 6 night Western Carib sailing on the Magic? I always thought it was on the 7+ night voyages, but heard a rumour that it's also on the 6 nights. I'm hoping that's true!

Traditionally, the character breakfast has only been offered on the classic ships (Magic & Wonder) sailings of 7 nights and longer. However, I've read reports that the Magic 6 night has been doing the character breakfast. What DCL requires for this is a cruise that has 3 at sea days, OR 2 at sea days and one late port arrival day (after, say, 11:00).

:)

You will be assigned. Your assignment will be on the ticket you receive in your room with your dining assignments on it.

Thanks! I hope it is not the same day as the palo brunch! lol

It will be funny since my 7 yr old is still afraid of characters!

Thanks! I hope it is not the same day as the palo brunch! lol

It will be funny since my 7 yr old is still afraid of characters!

Well, you will know as soon as you get in your room when your character breakfast is. If there's a conflct, you can change the Palo ressie, if you wish.

I wouldn't. Chances are you will be done with the character breakfast before your brunch reservation. You don't have to eat anything at the breakfast, just get coffee (or not).

Yep. You do nothing. It'll be with your normal dining staff, unless you change dates, which, from what I was told, isn't easy but doable. lol.

the answer is NEVER no on a cruise ship. btw, Guest Services can't help, you have to go to YOUR head dining person.

I forget the time, but the time for the make up was later than our first assigned. It might have to do with dinner assignment? Early dinner, means early breakfast?

Yep. You do nothing. It'll be with your normal dining staff, unless you change dates, which, from what I was told, isn't easy but doable. lol.

the answer is NEVER no on a cruise ship. btw, Guest Services can't help, you have to go to YOUR head dining person.

I forget the time, but the time for the make up was later than our first assigned. It might have to do with dinner assignment? Early dinner, means early breakfast?

Yes.

Is that flexible? I don't want early breakfast, but do want early dinner. IF we're booking now for next year do we have any say? I'd hate to oversleep again. (and I refuse to wake a sleeping child or husband. Though, I know one mom did wake her two kids...)

If you have early dining, you will be assigned early breakfast. You can talk to your head server again to change it. Not a lot of people actually do the character breakfast, so it's not really difficult to get a different one. But you can't do it until you're onboard.

Archived