Question about how to apply a C&A Savings Certificate?

NovCruisin

I called the 866 number on the certificate I received via email. The rep that I spoke with said they do not do these over the phone and that I should email coupons @ rccl . com with my reservation no., ship, sail date, name, c&a no., and coupon

I did that but wanted to confirm with you all if this is accurate info the rep gave me? The coupon expires Monday so I wouldn't want to miss my chance for $125!! :p

Also, are c&a savings certificates applied to the balance owed or as obc? I don't care either way but just curious...

I called the 866 number on the certificate I received via email. The rep that I spoke with said they do not do these over the phone and that I should email coupons @ rccl . com with my reservation no., ship, sail date, name, c&a no., and coupon

I did that but wanted to confirm with you all if this is accurate info the rep gave me? The coupon expires Monday so I wouldn't want to miss my chance for $125!! :p

Also, are c&a savings certificates applied to the balance owed or as obc? I don't care either way but just curious...

C&A savings certificates are applied to the balance owed. I've sent emails with my coupon info to coupons@rccl.com many times and had them applied without issues.

Yes that is accurate information. You can email or fax it to them. Hurry up. I'm sure if you get it to them before the expiration date they will honor it. it reduces the balance, nothing to do with OBC

Yes that is accurate information. You can email or fax it to them. Hurry up. I'm sure if you get it to them before the expiration date they will honor it. it reduces the balance, nothing to do with OBC

How long would you say it generally takes to apply the coupon?

I emailed them immediately after I spoke with the rep this morning and got a autoreply confirming rccl's receipt within 10 mins

How long would you say it generally takes to apply the coupon?

I emailed them immediately after I spoke with the rep this morning and got a autoreply confirming rccl's receipt within 10 mins

They seem to apply them in order of cruise date, so it can vary. If you don't hear anything from them in a couple of weeks, I'd call C&A and inquire.

Archived